ENE Extra Hot Chilli Sauce Recipes
Recipe # 1
CHILLI COTTAGE CHEESE/CHILLI PANEER
1. Cottage Cheese / Paneer (150 grams/ 10-15pieces)
2. Refined Flour (20 grams)
3. Corn Flour (10 grams)
4. Refined Oil (40 ml)
5. Chopped Garlic (15 grams)
6. Chopped Ginger (10 grams)
7. Dry Red Chilli (3 grams)
8. Dark Soy Sauce (5 ml)
9. Capsicum diced (20 grams)
10.Onion diced (20 grams)
11.ENE Extra Hot Chilli Sauce (10 grams)
12.Chilli Sauce (80ml)
13.Cooking Wine(Pagoda) (15 ml)
14.Sugar (4 grams)
15.Aroma Powder (4 gram)
16.White pepper Powder (4 grams)
17.Salt (2 grams)
18.Chopped Spring Onions (20 grams)
19.Sesame Oil (8 ml)
1. Heat oil in a wok then add the finely chopped garlic, ginger, green chilli and onion. Add the dry red chilli and toss well. Dust the paneer pieces with refined flour and corn flour and deep fry. Drain excess oil through a strainer.
2. Now add the diced capsicum, onion, ENE EXTRA HOT CHILLI SAUCE and stir for 3-4 mins.
3. Add the fried paneer and toss well until dry.
4. Add a little bit of dark soy, pagoda wine, sesame oil and small amount of chilli sauce. Finish with potato starch to give glaze on top. 5. Serve hot with a garnish of chopped spring onions.
Recipe # 2
1.Chicken diced (180 grams)
2. Garlic (15 grams)
3. Celery (15 grams)
4. Capsicum (20 grams)
5. Onion (20 grams)
6. Red Chilli Fresh (5 grams)
7. ENE EXTRA HOT CHILLI SAUCE (10 grams)
8. Oyster Sauce (15 ml)
9. Dark Soy (20 ml)
10. Cooking Wine (pagoda) (15 ml)
11. White Pepper Powder (4 grams)
12. Sugar (2 grams)
13. Refined Oil (20 ml)
1. Heat oil in a wok then add the finely chopped garlic, green chilli and onion. Add the dry red chilli and saute well.
2. Now add the diced capsicum, onion, ENE EXTRA HOT CHILLI SAUCE (you can increase or decrease according to the spice level) and stir for 3-4minutes.
3. Add water(100ml), then the beef strips and toss well until dry & get Cooked properly (it would take around 8-10 mins).
4. Add a little bit of dark soy, pagoda wine and small amount of chilli sauce.
5. Adjust seasoning with sugar, salt and white pepper powder.
6. Serve hot with a garnish of chopped spring onions.
How to marinate the chicken:
1. Lemon Grass (100 grams)
2. Basil (10 grams)
3. Black Pepper Fresh (30 grams)
4. Garlic (100 grams)
5. Salt (30 grams)
6. Sugar (30 grams)
7. Aromatic powder (30 grams)
8. Oil (200 ml)
9. Nutmeg (1 gram)
1. Combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Apply this marinade to the chicken and keep aside for 1 hour in room temperature.
Recipe # 3
SPARE LAMB CHOPS
1. Pot Roasted Lamb Chops 3pcs (300 grams for one)
2. ENE Extra Hot Chilli Sauce (60 ml)
3. Water (45 ml)
4. Sesame Seeds (4 grams)
5. Steak Sauce (300 grams)
6. Hoisin Sauce (100 grams)
7. Sugar (80 grams)
8. Dark Soya (60 ml)
9. Water (500 ml)
Procedure For Making the Sauce:
1. Dissolve sugar in water keep in bowl.
2. Heat oil in wok ,add steak sauce , ENE extra hot chilli sauce and simmer the sauce for 5mins.
3. Add the diluted sugar water , Hoisin sauce reduce the sauce.
4. Finish with dark soya sauce and cook.
5. Check the taste for seasoning.
Procedure for Lamb Chops:
1. Heat up the wok add some water boil it add the braised lamb chops.
2. Add cherry tomato, toss along with ENE hot sauce and the chops.
3.Garnish with sesame seeds.
Recipe # 4
LAMB POT ROAST
1. Lamb Chops (1 kg)
2. Selam Dry Red Chilli (5 grams)
3. 3 Star Anises
4. Cinnamon Stick (3 grams)
5. 2 Bay leaves
6. ENE EXTRA HOT CHILLI SAUCE (30 grams)
7. Oyster Sauce (15 ml)
8. Dark Soya (20 ml)
9. Salt (2 grams)
10.Chicken Broth Power (3 grams)
11.White Pepper Power (4 grams)
12.Crushed Whole Onion (50 grams)
13.Crushed Whole Garlic (10 grams)
14.Crushed Celery (6 grams)
15.Crushed Spring Onion (4 grams)
16.Crushed Ginger (6 grams)
17.Oil Sunflower (50 ml)
1. Heat oil in a handi, add the whole spices and saute well.
2. Add the onion, garlic and ginger. Add the chilli paste, dark soy and mix well.
3. Add the pork ribs and cook for 10 mins. Add the water and the seasoning. Boil together until well done(should be ready by 45mins).