ENE Bhut Jolokia Barbeque Sauce Recipes
Recipe # 1
SPICY BARBEQUE COTTAGE CHEESE / PANEER
1. Sumac Powder (8 grams)
2. Garlic Chopped (16 grams)
3. Cottage Cheese / Paneer (300 grams)
4. Salt (4 grams)
5. Crushed Black Pepper (4 grams)
6. Oil (30 ml)
7. ENE Bhut Jolokia Barbeque Chilli Sauce (according to spice level) (4 grams)
1. In a mixing bowl, add salt, pepper, sumac dust, garlic chopped and refined oil along with ENE Bhut Jolokia Barbeque Chilli Sauce.
2. Coat the marinade on both side evenly on the cottage cheese steaks(4 slices of 75 grams each in square shape).
3. Marinade over night in a refrigeration.
4. Cook it on griller at 180*C for 2-3 minutes each side & serve hot.
Recipe # 2
BARBEQUE LAMB RIBS
1. Lamb Ribs (400 grams)
2. Garlic (7 grams)
3. Salt (15 grams)
4. Star Anise (4 grams)
5. Water (400 ml)
6. Bay leaves (1 gram)
7. ENE Bhut Jolokia Barbeque Chilli Sauce (4 grams)
1. In a deep pan add vegetable stock, cloves of garlic, bay leaves, star anise , salt.
2. Sear the lamb ribs(4pcs of 100gms each ) on hot flat grill until golden brown.
3. Immerse the lamb ribs in braising liquid and cover it. Braise it for 100 mins in combi roasting oven at 180 degrees C*store the ribs with the liquid.
4. Rub ENE Bhut Jolokia Barbeque Chilli Sauce & keep it for 10mins.
5. Then put it on griller for 4minutes both side at 200*c.
Recipe # 3
BARBEQUE CHICKEN FILLETS
1. Chicken Fillets (Thai or breast) (400 grams)
2. Salt (4 grams)
3. Crushed Black Pepper ( 2 grams)
4. Oil (40 ml)
5. Rosemary (2 grams)
6. ENE Bhut Jolokia Barbeque Chilli Sauce (4 grams)
1. In a pan add rosemary, crushed black pepper corns, salt and refined oil and ENE Bhut Jolokia Barbeque Chilli Sauce.
2. Soak the Chicken fillets(200 grams each) in marinade for 2 hours. Keep it in the refrigerator overnight.
3. At 250*C cook it both side for 2 mins each in griller & put it inside the oven for 15 minutes to cook at 220*C.
4. Serve hot & Enjoy!